My Doll House Miniature Projects

My Doll House Miniature Projects
My Doll House Miniature Projects

Friday, October 5, 2012

Facebook- a mini month challange

I have entered the Face Book challange for National Dollhouse Month-Cheryl Lee's 31 days of minis.
We were asked to submit one mini a day for the month of Oct.  I hope I can keep up I already have 4 submitted . If you are on Face Book please come and join in the fun! Heres's some I did
My ceiling fan made from a real hand held fan

Rice Krispy treats prep board

Autumn wreath for my fall porch instead of the hat I made.

lastly some clay foods and a pot of flowers which were white
plastic re-painted
to look like mums!


4 comments:

  1. Love your projects Chris.....
    To all Canadian followers of your Blog, have a Blessed Thanksgiving weekend.
    Hugs......Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonitos trabajos, me gustan mucho. Un saludo, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, i love it all. Also love your fall porche very much.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to my blog, A Fairytale come true and then I found you too. Sweet teddy bears you have on your front page. Your patio furniture is so beautiful. Now I want to take a walk around on your blog.
    Thanks for the reference to my giveaway.
    See you soon
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete