My Doll House Miniature Projects

My Doll House Miniature Projects
My Doll House Miniature Projects

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A garden chair / stash from show!

Something for the outside of the "Rose of Sharon" flower shop.
I want to do some landscaping and
I saw a chair like this at a Dollhouse show in Lancaster PA.
 but it costs so much so I thought I should try to make one like it.
I first had blue flowers but changed it to soften it up.
here's the before pic.
I felt the leaves were too dark and the flowers a bit large.
What do you think?
 
what I bought at the show some great buys
 
 
my really good buys!
 
 
This is what I got on the way home from the
Country Cupboard restaurant/ Gift shop.
 My hubby got me theses for Mother's day.
I had to have these I only wish I could buy it all!
The place was fantastic all kinds of fairy gardens all set up
really cute here's some pics of it. I took many but you get the idea!

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Chris I think your chair looks better now than it did before and I can't stop looking at your photos, you did good with the sale items their so cute! I love the little fairy gardens, the little picnic table is adorable and the picnic basket ..I want it! Happy Mom's day to you :)

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY, I know I wanted so many of the items but it was getting costly!! happy Mother's day to you too Marisa!!

      Delete
  2. Great purchases. I like the chair.

    ReplyDelete