My Doll House Miniature Projects

My Doll House Miniature Projects
My Doll House Miniature Projects

Thursday, June 12, 2014

The little antique red stool!


I made the canisters and cookie jar
 in the hutch from the same site

 
This is the begining of my Little Red Kitchen that has been in the
''Works'' for 3 years maybe 4 now!
Yes I am slooow but I wanted to see how this stool
made from mat board, cardstock & poster board with a little
 crochet thread and fabric would look in here.
I love it!! 

4 comments:

  1. now you have to finish it :)
    I can't wait to see the finished product

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! You are right I do!!! I just have trouble with deciding on wallpaper most of the time and the design of the room,

      Delete
  2. Your kitchen is so cute! The red and white check paper is so perfect. I love the canisters. It's such a darling kitchen. You are doing an awesome job.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Caroline how sweet I am trying to get this done. I am having a race with my friend. She has one in the works too!! I will post it as soon as I finish it :)

    ReplyDelete